Monday, December 20, 2010

Watch: Black Sabbath Tear 1970 Paris a New One...

Watch: Black Sabbath Tear 1970 Paris a New One...: "














Full series at Invisible Oranges:




Some time ago, a reader hepped me to the existence of a Black Sabbath bootleg DVD, Live in Paris 1970. The date was December 20, the venue was the Olympia Theater, and the footage was broadcast on British TV in two parts. People have ripped this footage to YouTube. These rips vary in quality, coming from VHS and DVD. “burtonbcell1″ graciously ripped the DVD in HD. This is the best rip I’ve seen of the footage. I present it below in its entirety, with commentary. This is hands down one of the best shows I’ve ever seen, and I wasn’t even there. Black Sabbath as a hungry, young band – it doesn’t get much better than this…










Read and comment. From thedailyswarm.com."

No comments:

Post a Comment