Monday, November 29, 2010

David Lynch Talks About His Nascent Music Career...

David Lynch Talks About His Nascent Music Career...: "




















The Guardian:




David Lynch: revered film-maker, avant-garde visionary, artist. But pop star? The suggestion is not as far-fetched as it may seem, as the legendary American director tomorrow makes an unexpected departure from his previous work and launches himself on an alternative career path as a writer and singer…



“I’ve always loved sounds and so I built a studio where I can experiment with sound, and gradually I started experimenting with music. I’m not a musician, but I love to experiment and try to make music,” he said, speaking from his home in LA…









Read and comment. From thedailyswarm.com."

No comments:

Post a Comment