Saturday, November 27, 2010

Letter from Mavi Marmara Survivor to Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC)

Letter from Mavi Marmara Survivor to Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC): "

By Canada Palestine Association Vancouver - Nov. 24, 2010


...I'm a MEC member...I was on board the humanitarian aid ship the Mavi Marmara when it was assaulted by Israeli commandos on May 31st 2010...I had over $1000 of high quality MEC clothing and equipment in my luggage but the Israeli soldiers either stole or destroyed almost everything I had...I will not purchase one single item of equipment or clothing from MEC until you come to your senses and stop dealing with Israeli companies. They support Israel's brutal military, oppress and exploit the Arab minority in Israel and support the illegal occupation and brutalisation of Palestine.


read more

"

No comments:

Post a Comment